1. Check probe cables, sockets and sound window parts regularly.
2.Shut down before connecting or removing probes.
3. Do not drop the probe to the floor or hard object, no collision probe Sound window, or easily damaged.
4. Heat probes are strictly prohibited.
5. Do not bend or pull the probe cable, or it may cause the cable internal connection break.
6. Only use the coupler in the head of the probe and clean the probe after use.
7. After the probe cleaning, must carefully check the probe of the sound window, shell,
cable and waterproof sheath, if found to have cracks or breakage should be prohibited to use.